Half Day -West Bank – Luxor
Our Guide will pick you from your hotel or your cruise then you will start a day tour in Luxor. Today you will visit the west bank of Luxor. You come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter: the phenomenal Valley of the Kings (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties) then Explore the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and surrounding tombs. (She ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). Marvel at Colossi of Memnon, The massive pair of statues remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Our Local Guide takes the group through the monumental timeline, which almost every Pharaoh added to during his reign, Transfer to Your Hotel.
Price For One Person is 45 USD From 2 To 9 Persons
• •Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• •All tour as mentioned with a professional tour guide (specialist in Egyptology)
• •A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• •Luggage transfer if needed.
• •Luggage storage if needed.
• •All transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
• •Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• •Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• •All taxes & service charge.
• •Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• •Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• •Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• •Personal spending