Khiva City Tour
The "City of a Thousand Minarets", "Open-air Museum", "City as 1001 Nights of Shahrazad". - The first city in Central Asia that was accepted into the world heritage list of UNESCO. - The most authentic city in Central Asia. - The only city in Central Asia that stands on the same place where it was founded. - The city has 2 Khan's residences, more than 10 minarets, more than 20 madrassas, about 5 mosques and mausoleums of saints and etc.
Tour starts at the main gate of the city (western gate - Ata Darvaza).
Duration: 4-5 hours.
- Muhammad Aminkhan medrese (the largest in this territory).
- Kalta Minor minaret.
- Kunya Ark (ancient citadel - panoramic view tower, coinage yard, summer and winter Khan Reception).
- Muhammad Rahimkhan II medrese.
- Djuma mosque (columned mosque, more than 120 carved columns).
- Tosh Hovli Palace (second Khan Palace with Harem, summer and winter Receptions, secret corridor, Special Reception, gift car of Tsar Alexander III).
- Kutlug Murad medrese (museum of surrealist paintings).
- Allakulikhan medrese.
- East Gates + Said Niyaz mosque and medrese.
- Islamkhudja complex (symbol of Khiva, medrese-applied art museum, minaret - the tallest minaret in this region).
- Islamkhudja school (first modern and secular school).
- Pahlavan Makhmud complex (cherry in the cake of your visit).
- Along the way we have the opportunity to see how the local bread is prepared in a clay oven (not guaranteed, it depends on luck))) )