1. Imperial Palace, Edo castle,
2. Ueno park( Kanei-ji, Kiyomizu Kannnondo, Ueno Toshogu, Shinobazuno-ike(lake), Statue of last Samurai
3. Ameyoko: The street crowded with stores offering miscellaneous goods, fruits, fresh fish and dried fish etc. by subway to Asakusa
4. Asakusa Senso-ji temple, walking drinking stall area, Skytree
5. Fish market, Tsukiji temple, Kabuki theater, Ginza( center of commercial of Tokyo)
6. Hama-Rikyu Gardens :Tokugawa shogun’s reception house( tea house) with 300year old pine trees and sea water pond at center of Tokyo
Please add some text to the message. The guide can answer you with a private message.