- When ordering or registering on our site, when required, you may be prompted to enter your e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details.
- If you disable cookies, certain functions will be also not available. However, you can still place orders.
Methods of use of the collected data
All information is used exclusively within the requested Services and to improve quality of service. With the prior consent of the visitor we can send to his e-mail or by phone our actual newsletter. Some facts provided are used to develop new and enhance existing Services to improve quality of service.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these services.
Cooperation with Google
- Google's advertising is subject to the rules of the Service: https://support.google.com/adwordsPolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1
- On our website we use Google AdSense ads.
- Users can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads they see. Alternatively, they can opt out of interest-based Google ads.
Personal data disclosure
The Company does not disclose personal data to third parties without the permission of the owner. If desired, during the communication either party, guides and clients, may choose to exchange their contact information. The portal does not perform such actions. Personal data may be used only if required by law or to protect our rights in court.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access or unlawful destruction, we use a number of measures, including:
- Regular site inspection to track down the presence of malicious code;
- We do not use the SSL protocol;
- Restricted access to the data to all employees, except for those who need it directly for the provision of the Service.
Guidelines for creation of an account:
- Do not use the same password on different resources or passwords that are too simple;
- Use long passwords having more than ten characters, containing a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and other characters;
- Keep the password secret and periodically change it.