Geneva - world's capital
Did you know that the headquarters of more than 300 international organizations are located in Geneva? For a little Geneva it's a big number.
During our walking tour you will see monuments to world famous personalities, palaces and diplomatic missions, you will find out what world events took place here, what issues are being discussed today, and why Geneva was chosen as the international "capital".
You will see:
- UN and Nations Square with the characteristic monument "Broken Chair",
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees,
- World Intellectual Property Organization,
- The diplomatic mission of the USA, Canada, Kuwait, Russia and others,
- The International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, as well as the Museum of the Red Cross (without visiting),
- World Labor Organization,
- Monument "Peace",
- UN Children's Fund - Unisef,
- World Trade organisation
- and others