Agafay Desert Quad Bike, Camel Ride, and Dinner
💎 ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY 💎
Experience both the desert and Moroccan gastronomy in one tour. Enjoy a thrilling quad-bike ride before mounting a camel to enjoy the incredible sunset over the desert. Your tour will then culminate with an authentic Moroccan dinner.
• Ride a quad bike through the rocky desert
• Travel by camel-back to view the amazing sunset
• Take some fascinating photos in a natural and wide environment
• Enjoy the hospitality of the staff at the Agafay Camp
• Sample Moroccan gastronomy through a dinner
⬇️⬇️ Full description ⬇️⬇️
Your day will begin as your professional driver meets you at your accommodation or a meeting point. From there, enjoy the air-conditioned drive as you pass through natural areas around Marrakech, learning more about the area from your bilingual and professional driver. As you arrive you will be welcomed by your crew who will talk you through how to use an ATV. Once you're fully versed in using your machine, you'll begin by following your quad-bike guide who will take you to see some of the stunning landscapes around the desert of Agafay.
On the way back you can get some rest and take some pictures accompanied by Moroccan tea before you meet a local camel guide who will take you on your next adventure. You will have the opportunity to dress in the traditional clothing of the Nomads before you depart on camel back to catch the beautiful sunset over the big rocky desert.
The camel ride will take you to the top of a plateau, where you can enjoy a special moment by taking some artistic photos with your camel in the fresh desert air. You'll then hop back on your camel to take the return road with your local guide.
As you return, you will be met by some staff who will introduce you to Moroccan gastronomy. This will also be a moment to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the natural weather at Agafay. Your experience will eventually end with your driver returning you to your accommodation.
✅ Comfortable and air-conditioned transportation
✅ 2-hour quad bike ride
✅ 1.5-hour camel ride
✅ Dinner consisting of Moroccan gastronomy
❌ Personal expenses
Not suitable for
• Pregnant women
• People with back problems
• People with mobility impairments
• People who can't ride a bike
PREPARE FOR THE ACTIVITY
📥 Important information 📥
What to bring❓
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Luggage or large bags
• Sleeveless shirts
⚠️ Know before you go ⚠️
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• This tour will be conducted in a group with a maximum of 10 people
• Minors aged 16 years and over can drive with a signed authorization from their parents