Everest Base Camp Trek just @$490
Everest's beautiful peaks and slopes at a height of 18,513 feet make for the ideal venue for trekkers, who may enjoy the vast blue sky as a backdrop. When you hike to Mount Everest Base Camp, you get the best view of Everest's peak from Kalla Patthar. In addition, no other trip brings you closer to Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world and the most awe-inspiring sight in the Himalayas.
The Everest base camp walk combines breathtaking vistas of the world's tallest mountains with an immersion in Buddhist culture in the beautiful Khumbu Valley.
The Khumbu region, which includes Everest, is a popular tourist destination in Nepal because of its beautiful mountain scenery and the hospitality of its local population, the Sherpas. The mountain roads may be challenging, but there are many great restaurants to stop at along the way. Your vacation plans and the number of people in your group will determine the total cost and the specifics of the itinerary.
• Luka Airport, the world's most extreme airport, is a 30-minute dramatic and spectacular flight away.
• Walk along Dudhkoshi River's bank, through the well-known entrance to Sagarmatha National Park and the alpine forest.
• Investigate the Sherpa people's way of life and culture.
• Mt. Everest, at 8,848.86 meters, is breathtaking.
• Mt. Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu are all visible in the distance (8,485m)
• Colorful flags as well as a number of high-suspension bridges, may be seen across the region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. (1300m)
Day 02: Spare and arrangement day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Depart from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m/9,184ft)- Trek to Phakding (2652m/8700ft)
Day 04: Trekking from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 05: Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 06: Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 07: Trekking from Tengboche to Dingboche (4350m)
Day 08: Rest Day in Dingboche
Day 09: Trekking from Dingboche to Lobuche (4950m)
Day 10: Trekking from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m). Trekking to Everest Base Camp (5,364) m and Down to Gorakshep.
Day 11: Trekking from Gorak Shep to Kalapathar (5554m). Trekking down to Pheriche (4371m)
Day 12: Trekking from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 14: Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure from Kathmandu
• One government-registered trekking guide (ME)
• Trekking Permits
• All land transportation
• Trekking route map.
• A well-equipped first-aid box