Kabul Bamyan 4days itinerary
Itinerary for 4days and 3nights
Day 1 – Kabul
• Airport pick up in Kabul.
• Meet your guide and receive a short briefing about travelling in Afghanistan.
• Check into your central hotel Kabul.
Day 2 – Kabul – Bamyan
• Breakfast at 07:30
• head toward Bamyan 3.5 hours driving, lunch in Bamyan after lunch head toward Band-e-Amir Lakes and exploring the six blue lakes
• Back to Hotel dinner and overnight in Gholghola Hotel Bamyan.
Day 3 – Bamyan – Kabul
• breakfast at 07:00AM
• after dinner exploring Buddha complex and Buddha Caves
• Lunch at the hotel after lunch head toward Kabul 3.5 hours driving
• In Kabul going to Chicken Street (Antique Bazar)
• dinner and overnight in Kabul Serena Hotel
Day 4 – flight Back to Islamabad
• 07:00 breakfast after breakfast going to the National Museum
• Airport drop off and end of the tour.