Cruise to Barisal & enjoy Paddle Steamer- the heritage service
Barisal is one of the major cities in Bangladesh. It is 142 km away from the capital city Dhaka and an old port on the Kirtankhola river, on the northern shore of the Bay of Bengal in southern Bangladesh.
As the atmosphere gets filled with raindrops and rainbows, none would think of missing it in the closed indoors of their homes. It is the best time for having fun offered by the nature, monsoon brings everything fresh and live. Fresh vegetation, washed streets, tender buds all greet you with their untainted smiles, you may feel the countless kisses of heavens, compelling you to wade through knee-deep waters, pushing you further to your innocent & pleased childhood days of tiny
In this trip enjoy five major rivers of Bangladesh including Buriganga, Shitalakha, Dakatia, Padma (The Ganges) & the Kirtankhola river. Its really a unique trip while you will enjoy the beauty of the river side life-style during the cruise at day time, also you will get a rear experience to board on the paddle steamer to Dhaka.
* Dhaka - Barisal cruise (Business class) by M.V. Greenline.
* Barisal - Dhaka overnight cruise (1st class- Twin bed cabin) of Rocket Steamer Service.
* Air-Conditioned car with driver & fuel for transfers from/to Sadarghat river front/at your place in Dhaka city.
* English speaking local guide service at Barisal.
* Half Day city sightseeing tour by a Auto Rickshaw (Local Three wheeler) at Barisal & Applicable local taxes.
- Any meals
- All personal expanses
Note:- Confirmation is subject to availability of the ship tickets during reservation.