Three High Atlas Valleys
This trek takes you to discover Imnan Valley with its beautiful river and terraces, colourful Azzaden Valley facing the Tazagahrt plateau and its big waterfalls, and finaly the Ait Maizane valley enjoying the Toubkal national Park, the village of Ouaneskra is found in the Imnane Valley.
Marrakech – imlil valley 1470 m–tizi n'tamatet pass 2279m - tingherine village 1600m:
1. After a transfer to the village of Imlil, we start our trek.
2. We walk from Imlil (1740m) towards Tinerhourhine, hereby passing by Tamatert.
3. We will have lunch on the col of Tizi 'n Tamatert (2279m).
4. After lunch continue to Ouanskra - Tamguist.
5. Later we arrive at Tinerhourhine (1600m) where we will spend the night in a local gite.
6. Approx.4 hours walking.
Tingherine – aguersioual 200m – id aissa 1800m :
1. We depart from Tinerhourhine along the Imenane Valley
2. From here, we pass the Berber village Ikkiss (1700m).
3. We then continue to Tizi n’Aguersioual (2000m).
4. Stop here for lunch at Matate (2000m).
5. We will spend the night in a local gite in Aït Aïssa (1800m).Approx - 6 to 7 hours walking.
Id aissa – tizi oussem – imlil – marrakech:
1. We depart from Aït Aïssa and walk towards Tizi Oussem (1900m).
2. We pass by Tizi Mzik (2400m), and the village of Mzik before arriving back in Imlil.
3. Approx.4 hours walking time.
Included in the price :
English speaking guide, and cook
Muleteers and mules for luggages
Accommodation in Trekking
Not included :
Tips and personal expanses
Essential Equipment & Clothing:
Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
Personnel First aid Kit
3 to 4 season sleeping bag
Head torch / headlamp
Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants