Marrakech: Private Full-Day City Tour
💎 ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY 💎
Visit the old city of Marrakech and discover the labyrinthine little streets and famous markets. See the Palais de Bahia, admire the different architectural styles, and walk through the Majorelle Garden.
• Visit the incredible sights of Marrakech and see the Bahia Palace, Ben Youssef Madrasa, and the Saadian tombs.
• Explore the Medina, admire the varying architectural styles and learn everything there is to know about the land and its people.
• Relax in the Majorelle Garden and visit the Berber Museum with its exhibitions of traditional clothing and jewelry.
⬇️⬇️ Full description ⬇️⬇️
Discover the old city of Marrakech with its labyrinthine streets, famous markets, and the Majorelle Garden on this tour. Visit the famous Palais de Bahia, a beautifully decorated palace full of enchanting inner rooms and elaborate mosaic walls. Walk through the Jewish Quarter, with a distinctly different architecture from the rest of the medina, and discover the incredible Saadian tombs and the Medersa Ben Youssef, an old school of Quranic study with beautiful Arabian-Andalucían architecture.
Admire the wood carvings and visit the tiny students' rooms, then see the Koutoubia Mosque, an icon of Marrakech and a point of orientation for tourists. Head to the world-famous Jemaah el Fna square with its countless orange juice stands, snake charmers, traditionally-garbed water sellers, and henna women. Enjoy a refreshing midday pause on one of the terraces with a panoramic view and take in the sights of the colorful crowds below.
Then continue on to the incredible Majorelle Garden and make your way through this oasis of calm in the midst of the bustling new city at your leisure. Visit the Berber Museum housed in the bright blue villa and learn about the history and traditions of the Berber people and see some of their beautiful traditional clothing.
✅ Private tour
✅ Local tour
✅ Pick-up from your accommodation
✅ Transfers in comfortable 4x4 vehicle to/from the Majorelle
❌ Entry to museums and sights
📥 PREPARE FOR THE ACTIVITY 📥
What to bring❓
• Comfortable shoes
⚠️ Know before you go ⚠️
• The first part of the tour (approximately 4 hours) takes place by foot in the old city. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• The tour is not suitable for persons with limited mobility.