Atlas Mountains & three valleys Day trip From marrakech with Camel Ride
Visit the Atlas Mountains to discover enchanting waterfalls and charming villages
Learn about the Berber culture and its traditions from a local guide
See how the famous argan oil is made in a women-managed co-operative
Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal on a rooftop overlooking the Imlil valley
Start your day with pickup and meet your friendly local guide, who lives in one of the surrounding Berber villages. During your journey to the Atlas Mountains region, your guide will tell you about the rich culture and heritage of the Berber people as you hike between villages.
After 30 min you will be in the first valley Tahnaout to visit a women-managed argan oil co-operative. Discover how the argan nut is pressed to make the famed argan oil products of Morocco.
And get a small Berber breakfast.
Then continue to the second valley of Moulay brahim Gorges where you are going to join a camel ride experience between the trees for peach and apples through the gorges of the place.
After the ride we will pass to the third valley of Imlil,
Receive a warm welcome in Imlil with a glass of mint tea before traveling past stunning waterfalls and small Berber settlements. Pause in Targa imoula to take in the views of ancient irrigated terraced fields, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees.
Feast on a traditional Moroccan meal in Mazzik at the home of a Berber family. Relax with scenic valley views from a sun-bathed rooftop terrace.
• Pickup and drop-off service in Marrakech
• English local guide
• Breakfast in the cooperative
• Mint tea, coffee.
• Battle of water
• Camel or horse ride (if option selected)
> Transport from and back to Marrakech
> Lunch in Berber house
↔Not suitable for↔
> Children under 2 years
> Pregnant women
> People with mobility impairments
↘↘What to bring
. Comfortable shoes
. Sun hat
. Weather-appropriate clothing
↘↘Know before you go
▪ Special dietary restrictions will be accommodated as best as possible
▪ Be sure to select the option including a camel ride if you want to experience this activity
▪ The market is only on open on Saturdays and Tuesdays
▪ For the comfort of the tour participants, the order of the itinerary might be changed on the day of your tour to ensure that not all tour groups turn up to the same location at same time
▪ The tour involves walking on uneven ground, uphill and downhill.