Pre Booking Mera Peak Climbing 2023
Mera Peak Climbing leads us to the summit of Nepal's highest trekking peak, Mera Peak (6,461m/21,190ft). Spring and fall are the best seasons to climb Mera Peak since the Himalayan panorama is then at its most breathtaking. The five 8,000-meter peaks of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, and Kanchenjunga may be seen from the peak.
To prepare for an ascent of Everest, climbers often first tackle Mera Peak. Every year, thousands of mountaineers travel to Nepal for one reason: to summit Mera Peak. More of the pie goes to amateur mountaineers than to professionals. You can learn how to tie your shoes on the steep and difficult slopes of Mera Peak. This means it is widely considered the best mountain to start a climbing expedition.
The route to Mera Peak passes via the well-known Khumbu area. Everything one could possibly want can be found in this area, from Sherpa settlements and verdant woods to floating suspension bridges and historic monasteries adorned with prayer flags.
• Mera Mountain (6,461m), the highest trekking peak in Nepal, offers a great introduction to the history and culture of the Everest region.
• Views of snow-capped mountains, including Everest (8,848 meters), Lhotse (8,516 meters), Cho Oyu (8,188 meters), and others.
• Beautiful welcome and sincere hospitality will be extended to you from the Khumbu region (Sherpa people).
• Spend a long time exploring the most stunning areas on foot.
• When starting out in climbing, this is your best bet.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 02: Permit preparation for the trek
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Chhuthang
Day 04: Trek to Kharketing
Day 05: Trek to Chhetrala
Day 06: Trek to Kothe
Day 07: Trek to Thangnag
Day 08: Acclimatization Day
Day 09: Trek to Khare
Day 10: Acclimatization Day / Training Day
Day 11: Trek to High Camp
Day 12: Summit Mera Peak and Back to Khare
Day 13: Trek back to Kothe
Day 14: Trek back to Chhetrala
Day 15: Trek to Lukla
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 17: Final Departure
• One government-registered trekking guide (ME)
• Trekking and climbing Permits
• All land transportation
• Trekking route map.
• A well-equipped first-aid box