LGBTQ Private Tour In Amsterdam
Welcome to world's capital city of homosexual identity!
This 3 hour tour is mainly intended for LGBT(Q) population and focused on the main highlights of the world's gay capital city - Amsterdam. Hear about the homosexual history in the last few centuries in this place and see how far Dutch gay policy is beyond the rest of the world. Understand why Amsterdam is considered the world's gay capital city, is not limited and reserved to "others", tolerant, open minded and an ideal living place for people who distinguish from the straight sexual orientation.
Highlights / Itinerary
- AIDS Monument Amsterdam
- IHLIA LGBTI Heritage Collection
- Cafe Bar t' Mandje , famous gay cafe with long and exciting history
- Red Light District and cabins marked with red and blue lights
- Homosexual monument and Pink Point Amsterdam the official LGBT information kiosk with souvenirs, gifts, maps
- The Dutch Resistance Museum ( Verzetsmuseum )
- Reguliersdwarsstraat - the most famous gay street in Amsterdam and LGBTQ nightlife scene
The list of desirable and specified gay bars, clubs, coffee shops and other kind of similar spots could be provided depending on your wishes. History, heritage, monuments could be nice experience . . . depending of personal interests and affinities but fun. . . fun is something that all we like to enjoy. So why don't finish this tour at some these spots.
If there's something else that you would like to see feel free to contact me