Do you want to see one of the most famous natural landmarks of Kazakhstan? Then this tour is for you. In our guests' opinion it's a #1 must-see place in Almaty.
Duration: 3 hours. This tour can be morning or afternoon. And you can extend it with a Falcon hunting show or Cosmo station.
Route: Hotel - Big Almaty Lake – Girlish Tears Waterfall - President’s Park – Hotel
The meeting point: You hotel
During the tour you will:
- Walk among serpentine mineral rock formations and unspoiled nature in the forests of the Tien Shan mountains at the height of 2510m.
- Hear many stories by your guide about Almaty city and its history.
- See very long and old water pipes along the mountains slope, that was put in by the Japanese.
- Be amazed by the snowy peaks surrounding the lake, reaching a height of more than 4000 meters.
- Take amazing pictures in this unforgettable wonder of nature.