Ambar Tamang is a private tour guide in Nepal
I am Ambar Tamang from Solukhumbu, the lower section of Mt. Everest region. My small village call Lumsa is off the main trekking route. I started my career in trekking from 1994 as a cook helper. I have taken enough trainings, participated in many different workshops and seminars related to culture and sustainable tourism. I have been working in tourism, especially outdoor trips since 1994 and as a trekking guide since 1998. I have over 25 years of experience and keen knowledge of the mountain tourism business in Nepal. I have been trekking and exploring most parts of the Nepal Himalayan Valleys and climbed three technical mountain peaks and specializes in exploring off-the-beaten-track adventures. I currently live with my wife and family in Kapan near Boudha, Kathmandu. I have great passion in Photography and travel videography.
I have taken following Tourism trainings:
1. Wilderness First Aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environment Education Project)
2. Trekking Guide Training from Nepal Academy of Tourism & Hotel Management (NATHM)
3. Cook Training from Discovery Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
4. Conservation & Ecological Tourism Workshop in Pokhara from KEEP
5. Five days Leadership Course from KEEP.
6. He has served as an assistant instructor of wilderness first aid training at KEEP. 2009/2010
Successful Climbing Peaks:
1. Singu Chuli 6501m
2. Island Peak 6198m
3. Yala Peak 5732m
Please join with me to discover splendid Himalayan Peaks, amazing mountain valleys, Passes, History of country, Archeology, mountain people, their unique and fascinating culture and their life style…………
No feedback found